Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Relaxation rituals

I have found it very beneficial to my sleep and well being to reinstate the lost ritual of taking nightly candle-lit bubble baths complete with 'Sleepytime' tea (and aromatherapy bubble bath scents... I'm very into this whole bath time thing). An essential key to this tradition is the 'bath mix' of music specifically for these baths. Without further ado, I present my current 'bath mix' on iTunes:

  1. Corrina, Corrina- Bob Dylan
  2. Linger- The Cranberries
  3. Sail Away- David Gray
  4. Make You Feel My Love- Adele
  5. You Can Close Your Eyes- James Taylor
  6. Hallelujah- Jeff Buckley
  7. Carolina On My Mind- James Taylor
  8. I Found a Boy- Adele
  9. Jealous Guy- John Lennon
  10. Fire and Rain- James Taylor
  11. Love- John Lennon
  12. Someone Like You- Adele
  13. Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness- The Smashing Pumpkins
  14. Imagine- John Lennon
  15. Wish You Were Here- Pink Floyd
  16. Something in the Way She Moves- James Taylor
Do you have other suggestions? Apparently I'm  looking for acoustic or instrumental, with a soothing honey voice (mostly)... I guess having David Gray or Chris Martin serenade me on that grand piano I've been meaning to get for the bathroom wouldn't be half bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment